The bid to take motor insurer Hastings back into private hands is a positive move for the company and a stamp of approval for the sector, say market specialists – but, after years of growth, challenges lie ahead
This week will have seen many of us who had been ready to get back to the office reconsider, as guidelines across England shifted.
Swiss Re has announced plans to reorganise the legal entity structure of its corporate solutions business unit.
Join Jonathan Swift, Insurance Post content director, and Jaime Hassall, team leader at Highways England, to discuss how road safety is adapting to the challenge of Covid-19, and the key priorities in maintain the UK’s high safety standards.
This is your chance to run your own business within the NFU Mutual Network and become a Partner of an established Financial Services business.
Partnership Share (est. £60k Yr1), Herts/N.London
My client who is a large outsourcing company focused on the Lloyd's market is currently recruiting for a Digital Transformation Director based in t...
Permanent, London (City of), London (Greater)
- Virgin Atlantic dropped insurance broker due to alleged lack of hard market know-how
- Return to offices halted following government’s work from home guidance
- Briefing: As Lloyd's start-up Ki secures $500m of backing, has it found a Direct Line to success
- Insurers urged to rewrite flexible working rules
- Black Lives Matter conversations have been 'raw' and 'revelatory': Dive In panel
- Gallagher’s Simon Matson on a balance of the old and the new
- A-Plan buy cost 'approaching £700m', Howden confirms
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
A series of video casts brought to you by Insurance Age and Insurance Post while our journalists are in isolation lockdown looking at the major topics of the day
What makes the best insurance employer? Post invited insurance employees, through emails, social media and via the brand’s print and online channels, to nominate and rate their employers on a variety of aspects including their management, diversity, work/life balance and whether they would recommend the employer to a friend. 1258 responses were received and more than 100 firms were nominated.