Sabre Insurance has set out the share price range for its initial public offering next month.
Alberto Schiavon has been named as CEO of the US direct to consumer insurer Elephant Insurance.
Stephen Hines has been elected president of the Forum of Insurance Lawyers, succeeding DWF’s Nigel Teasdale.
Connected devices can help underwrite and mitigate household risks, but they also open the door to cyber vulnerabilities.
Management of major and complex losses aligned to Ecclesiastical’s Niche Specialisms
Competitive, Manchester, Greater Manchester
An energetic and driven personality is sought to lead an expanding team and driven business.
Basic Salary negotiable plus commission & benefits , OFFICE AND/OR HOME-BASED BDM/BDU
- Compare the Market owner valued at £2.2bn as investment derails IPO
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Sector must tackle rising escape of water claims, warns ABI
- Sabre sets out share price range ahead of IPO next month
- Insurers welcome IPT freeze in this year’s Budget
- Home premiums on the up as repair costs and fraud escalates
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
As expected by AM Best, Chinese and Japanese companies ranked high. The largest Korean company was ranked seventh, and the largest Australian company followed at eighth.
A lack of large natural disasters, favourable exchange rates and a number of sizeable mergers have seen many of the top 30 European insurers weather the tough environment and climb the rankings complied by AM Best
The ranking of broking groups is based on research carried out in April and June 2016.