Brightside had been battling for payouts from two legal claims, but is no longer engaged in any litigation under CEO Brendan McCafferty.
AM Best and S&P have withdrawn their financial strength ratings for Bahrain-based Trust Re, due to delays in the reinsurer publishing its financial statements for 2017.
Gallagher has acquired Devon-based commercial insurance broker Pavey Group, in its fourth acquisition of the year.
Cyber attacks are on the rise and as brokers and risk managers urge insurers to make policies clearer Cyber Decider CEO Neil Hare Brown explains where definitions need simplifying.
This unique post will work with and report to the SEERPIC Board
£45,516 plus (dependent on experience), South East and Eastern Region
Leading global insurer and looking for a Senior Claims Adjuster to join the Financial lines team.
£60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- ABI confirms summer heatwave caused record-breaking subsidence surge
- Government call for evidence over discount rate revision
- Trust Re ratings withdrawn due to financial statement delays
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.