Broker Network CEO Andy Fairchild has stepped down from the business, being replaced by Des O’Connor.
Andrew Draycott will take on the role of Ed Broking CEO once its acquisition by Besso owner BGC Partners is complete, while the specialty, wholesale and reinsurance broker has also revealed plans to open a Bermuda office.
Stackhouse Poland has continued its acquisition drive by buying specialist real estate broker Property Insurance Initiatives.
Cyber attacks are on the rise and as brokers and risk managers urge insurers to make policies clearer Cyber Decider CEO Neil Hare Brown explains where definitions need simplifying.
Are you a Commercial Account Executive sick of being tied to your desk doing admin? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Br...
£35,000 p.a.-£75,000 p.a. base depending upon experience, Nationwide
We are looking for experienced ambitious and enthusiastic people who want to work within our claims team with a desire to succeed.
£18,000 - £26,000 (dependent upon experience), Morecambe
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Hyperion hires CFO to replace Oliver Corbett
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.