The arbitrators who heard the dispute over business interruption claims between Hiscox and the Hiscox Action Group said that furlough payments ought not to be deducted from claims awards, Post can reveal.
Non-fungible tokens have soared in value and popularity but insurance protection for the digital art remains up in the air.
Managing general agent Travel Insurance Facilities Group has confirmed it “hopes to be able to continue to offer travel insurance” as soon as possible after Union Reiseversicherung hit pause on new sales.
White labelled insurance as sold by big brands is seeing lot of the action in terms of growth and innovation. But, is it because these are simply good products or is it all about the trust factor? Post investigates.
- Analysis: What's driving motor pricing?
- 'Unpleasant financial results' in store unless motor insurance market turns, says Sabre's Carter
- Hiscox/HAG arbitrators said furlough should not be deducted from BI payouts
- Pub chain Stonegate's BI policy limits challenge could spell trouble for insurers
- Case: Refusal to compromise client and colleague priorities behind merger cancellation
- Q&A: Clare LeBecq, Specialist Risk Group
- TIF Group’s UK travel insurance sales paused as URV and White Horse step back
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
Following on from Insurance Post’s Covid Casts, this new video series tackles some of the biggest issues in insurance including the future of flood insurance, mental health inclusivity, crowdfunding for insurtech, the Supreme Court business interruption ruling and whiplash protocol reaction.