Exclusive: The government has accepted an offer in principle from the insurance industry to fund a new IT gateway to allow litigants in person access to the claims portal.
Saga has appointed Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman with effect from 1 May 2018.
Swiss Re has completed its 2017 public share buy-back programme.
Many opportunities are missed to make properties flood-resilient instead of just repairing them, write Dr Jessica Lamond and Dr Rotimi Joseph, respectively associate professor and visiting fellow at the University of the West of England Bristol. They have identified more than 130 measures that could help.
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking experienced Commercial Loss Adjusters in North & South/West London as well as general Midlands areas.
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, London (North, South/West), London (Greater) & Midlands region
PremFina is actively seeking a Training Coordinator to design, develop and deliver training programs for external customers and internal staff.
Salary is negotiable dependant upon applicant's experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- IFB appoints claims officers Nichols and Gibson to its board
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- 68% of homeowners think it’s acceptable to omit application information
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
As expected by AM Best, Chinese and Japanese companies ranked high. The largest Korean company was ranked seventh, and the largest Australian company followed at eighth.
A lack of large natural disasters, favourable exchange rates and a number of sizeable mergers have seen many of the top 30 European insurers weather the tough environment and climb the rankings complied by AM Best
The ranking of broking groups is based on research carried out in April and June 2016.