Stuart Vann was not fired, Esure's chief financial officer has said.
Exclusive: Integra Insurance Solutions is consulting over making 17 staff redundant as it looks to streamline its operations.
Esure CEO Stuart Vann has stepped down with immediate effect.
Building regulations are being reviewed in the wake of the deadly Grenfell fire and Neil Clutterbuck, chief underwriting officer at Allianz, points out construction details need to be fully disclosed to insurers.
Join an Insurance team like no other.
£26,037 to £ 28,936 plus £3,216 location allowance. You will receive £26,037 the band minimum. , Holborn and Covent Garden, London (Greater)
A small and friendly insurance broker based in Shoreditch are looking for an experienced Account Handler/Broker to join their busy team. Part time.
Up to £18,000 per annum, Shoreditch, London
- Esure boss Stuart Vann steps down with immediate effect
- My other life: Iain Hamilton, Crawford and Company, card maker
- Stuart Vann 'was not fired', says Esure CFO
- Integra Insurance Solutions to consult over 17 redundancies
- Drone usage in insurance claims faces cyber and regulatory challenges
- Week in Post: Carillion collapse and the executive merry-go-round
- Blockchain pilots will be weighed on their merits
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
As expected by AM Best, Chinese and Japanese companies ranked high. The largest Korean company was ranked seventh, and the largest Australian company followed at eighth.
A lack of large natural disasters, favourable exchange rates and a number of sizeable mergers have seen many of the top 30 European insurers weather the tough environment and climb the rankings complied by AM Best
The ranking of broking groups is based on research carried out in April and June 2016.