Exclusive: Zurich is consulting over a number of claims handler roles as part of an office closure in Leeds.
Who won what at the 2018 Post Claims Awards held last night at the Royal Garden Hotel?
The directors of collapsed New Zealand-based insurer CBL have proposed a restructure, pushing back the date of its voluntary administration watershed meeting.
Solicitors and their professional indemnity insurers are in effect underwriting the legitimacy of property transactions on a strict liability basis, following a recent court decision analysed by Phil Murrin, partner at DAC Beachcroft.
To manage our wide ranging portfolio of ancillary products, including writing policy wordings
£25,000 to £35,000 per annum, Norwich, Norfolk
We are currently seeking an assistant insurance manager to work in our in house insurance team.
up to £65k, dependant on skills and experience, Reading
- Zurich to move claims roles following Leeds office consolidation
- The Post Claims Awards 2018: Full list of winners
- Analysis: Social media is making virtual kidnap and ransom a reality
- RSA could face loss from £100m Glasgow School of Art blaze
- Former claims fraud investigator jailed for fraud
- Week in Post: How much are your limbs worth?
- Verisk acquires Validus IVC
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.