Admiral will begin running its European insurance operations from Spain from the beginning of 2019, having received approval earlier this year.
Esure is looking for a digital-savvy CEO from outside the industry, who will lead a transformation programme when Bain Capital takes ownership at the end of the year.
Esure has received a takeover bid which would see the insurer valued at £1.17bn.
Debbie Mawer, director of people and culture at Claims Consortium Group, explains how to attract and nurture a neurodiverse workforce.
We are looking for experienced Claims Handlers to uphold AXA's excellent customer service reputation.
£17,038 - £23,600, Birmingham - St Philips Point
We are expanding under our new ownership and our Lloyd’s broker has very exciting opportunities ahead.
£60K-£70K + Benefits, London
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Esure receives £1.17bn takeover bid
- Analysis: Gig economy: The big gig ruling
- Broker Network makes seventh ‘powerhouse’ acquisition
- Heatwave leaves homes a tinderbox as fire claims rise
- JLT Specialty's Hamish Roberts on why insurers must continue insuring coal
- Policyholders face huge premium hikes following April UK withdrawal
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.