Gibraltarian insurer Lamp is the fifth unrated carrier to fall over in the past three years. The insolvency once again demonstrates the risks brokers take when they use unrated insurers, industry figures have warned.
Jon Britton, from Allianz Partners and Stephen Hartshorne, formerly at Axa, have launched an insurtech that draws upon open source data.
Mactavish has called for the CEOs of Zurich and Liberty to personally oversee a £30m disputed claim that it says, if paid, could save the company.
Rick Preston, head of the intelligence team at insurance fraud law firm, Horwich Farrelly, looks at the claims challenges the sector could face as the next generation of ‘intelligent cars’ hit the road.
You’ll be taking over an established business, so won’t need to make any up-front capital investment.
Competitive, Milford, Godalming
This role is responsible and accountable for setting and achieving financial performance and member experience targets across injury claims.
Competitive + bonus and benefits , Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.