Arron Banks’ broker Eldon has appointed Link chair Mark Boleat as its chairman, while Martyn Holman joins the broker as a non-executive director.
Swinton closed 24 of its high street branches in the first quarter of the year, bringing the total number of branch cuts over the past year to 58.
Keoghs has joined forces with Belfast-based law firm Caldwell Warner to expand its business into Northern Ireland.
Rick Preston, head of the intelligence team at insurance fraud law firm, Horwich Farrelly, looks at the claims challenges the sector could face as the next generation of ‘intelligent cars’ hit the road.
You’ll be taking over an established business, so won’t need to make any up-front capital investment.
Competitive, Milford, Surrey
This role is responsible and accountable for setting and achieving financial performance and member experience targets across injury claims.
Competitive + bonus and benefits , Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.