The UK insurance sector has criticised proposed changes to the Motor Insurance Directive, following the Vnuk ruling as being “unworkable and unfair”.
The insurance sector has called out Tesla for its “misleading” autopilot feature, with industry voices criticising the motor manufacture’s language as confusing for customers.
The impending presence of electric vehicles on UK roads is keeping underwriters awake at night, a conference has heard.
With supply chains entwined through businesses like ivy, disruption risks are climbing. Under-utilised policy wordings and little-known specialist covers haven’t weeded them out
Picture a safer economy for all Then help make it happen Protecting the nation’s insurance policyholders is a vital job– and you can help us do it.
Competitive package, London
The Account Manager will maintain and build strong, long-lasting broker relationships.They will oversee day to day account management, including m...
Negotiable dependant upon applicant's experience, Central London
- Docu-Video: The future of drone regulation
- Amazon put on 'beauty parade' to pitch as motor MGA
- Blog: Internet of Things - How to realise its full potential
- RSA backtracks over no bonus for UK staff
- Insurers slam EU motor proposals incorporating Vnuk ruling
- Blog: The ethical conundrum - Unravelling complex medical claims on travel insurance
- Video: HPE's Mark Tritton on the potential of IoT in the insurance sector
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.