Insurtech investment up 89% in Q2; Flock completes series A raise; McLarens takes team from Crawford; Zurich arm expands into UK
Post wraps up the major insurance deals, launches, investments and strategic moves of the week.
Caroline Johnson, technical claims director at LV General Insurance, highlights 'teething problems' with whiplash reforms.
Lloyd’s of London, which on Wednesday was targeted by climate activists wielding green paint, has published a roadmap detailing steps to push industries towards net-zero.
White labelled insurance as sold by big brands is seeing lot of the action in terms of growth and innovation. But, is it because these are simply good products or is it all about the trust factor? Post investigates.
- Intelligence: From the Wild, Wild West to the big five – a potted history of the broker software market
- Insurtech investment up 89% in Q2; Flock completes series A raise; McLarens takes team from Crawford; Zurich arm expands into UK
- Blog: Teething problems with the Official Injury Claim portal
- Aon lays out exec committee after WTW deal failure
- Pub chain Stonegate's BI policy limits challenge could spell trouble for insurers
- Lloyd’s unveils roadmap to cross-industry net-zero
- Briefing: Dye, Stovin, Masojada and now Reader, is a ‘pangdemic’ reshaping the CEO landscape in UK insurance?
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
Following on from Insurance Post’s Covid Casts, this new video series tackles some of the biggest issues in insurance including the future of flood insurance, mental health inclusivity, crowdfunding for insurtech, the Supreme Court business interruption ruling and whiplash protocol reaction.