The number of personal injury motor insurance claims has fallen to the lowest level in nine years, government figures published today reveal.
Ken Scowcroft, the founder of Swinton Insurance, has died at the age of 89.
Eldon Insurance has denied allegations that customer data was used in the Leave.EU campaign.
Discount rate and whiplash reforms are going through parliament. Will the outcome be beneficial to all?
Are you looking for an exciting career at a company who will invest in you?
£20,000 + Benefits, ME19 4JX, West Malling
Beazley is seeking candidates who are already part-way through their exams, passionate, keen to learn with strong communication skills.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
A lack of large natural disasters, favourable exchange rates and a number of sizeable mergers have seen many of the top 30 European insurers weather the tough environment and climb the rankings complied by AM Best
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.