Major industry challenges are not “unique” to insurance, Axa retail CEO and former Bank of Scotland managing director Tara Foley told a Post conference.
The Insurance Post LIVE annual conference brings you the latest on climate change, understanding your customers, seizing new opportunities, leadership and management, and harnessing new technology.
Boardrooms will need to remain adaptable as firms move to new working models in the wake of lockdown restrictions lifting, according to panellists at the Post LIVE annual conference.
Nearly six months after the UK left the European Union without any deal in place for its insurance and financial services sectors Post looks at how this story is playing out in terms of regulation and what the next six months might bring.
- Abacai adds six to leadership team
- Lord Mayor of London ‘confident’ insurance can do its bit to tackle climate change challenge
- Axa’s Jon Walker on smart working and relationship building
- Adaptability and development front of mind as firms look forward to hybrid working
- Blog: Digital claims - The final frontier
- Saga takes Kingshott from Tesco as insurance CEO
- Intelligence: What will the reviews of Solvency II mean for the UK and beyond?
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
Following on from Insurance Post’s Covid Casts, this new video series tackles some of the biggest issues in insurance including the future of flood insurance, mental health inclusivity, crowdfunding for insurtech, the Supreme Court business interruption ruling and whiplash protocol reaction.