Insurance Post TV: Will claim volumes ever return to pre-pandemic levels? Featuring Allianz, NFU Mutual, RSA and Zurich
Today Insurance Post reveals the latest episode of its ‘magazine-style’ television show, which aims to get under the skin of some of the best read stories and articles that have appeared in print or online recently.
The US Department of Justice is investigating the Structured Alpha funds managed by Allianz Global Investors, which according to Moody’s “increases the risk of a material financial and reputational fallout”.
Willis Towers Watson is exploring "strategic alternatives" for Willis Re but not other parts of the business, CEO John Haley said on Tuesday.
Non-fungible tokens have soared in value and popularity but insurance protection for the digital assets remains up in the air.
- Insurance Post TV: Will claim volumes ever return to pre-pandemic levels? Featuring Allianz, NFU Mutual, RSA and Zurich
- US DOJ investigation 'credit negative' for Allianz says Moody’s
- Willis Re 'only business' WTW exploring strategic alternatives for: Haley
- Interview: Mark Wilson and Jamie Hay of Abacai
- Rash of high value claims anticipated after London floods deluge basements
- Lloyd’s hit with second green paint attack
- Analysis: The importance of diversity and inclusion in claims
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
Following on from Insurance Post’s Covid Casts, this new video series tackles some of the biggest issues in insurance including the future of flood insurance, mental health inclusivity, crowdfunding for insurtech, the Supreme Court business interruption ruling and whiplash protocol reaction.