Former Ingenie founder and CEO Richard King has teamed up with Munich Re Digital Partners to launch a new telematics motor provider Ticker in the new year.
A new insurtech business launching in the first quarter of 2019 will provide flexible pay-as-you-go commercial insurance to SMEs.
Crawford-owned We Go Look is bringing its self-service on demand inspection app to the UK.
Insurers and loss adjusters are using digital technologies to handle this autumn’s surge in subsidence claims but they are not forgetting the human touch is the best way to get to the root of the problem
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking an experienced Property & Injury Liability Loss Adjuster in the South East region of the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, South East Region
A market leading insurance broker is looking to recruit a HNW Insurance Business Development Executive responsible for High Net Worth and Personal Lines business development, to be based in…
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Ex-Ingenie CEO King reunites with Lineker to launch Munich Re-backed insurtech Ticker
- UK insurers in talks to tackle mobile use while driving
- Updated: Ardonagh sells Direct Group's claims businesses to Davies
- Applied gets ‘nine figure’ investment from Google VC
- Insurers ask for two more years to implement IFRS 17
- Q&A: Alzheimers' Society's Tim Shakespeare on why the Insurance Day of Giving is so important
- Ex-Ageas CEO Barry Smith appointed LV NED
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.