Stewart Steel has been named CEO of Sedgwick UK, which will be formed from a merger of Cunningham Lindsey and Vericlaim.
Exclusive: Campaigners have called for the Office of National Statistics to collate motor insurance statistics for use in parliament.
The Ardonagh Group has an acquisition warchest of £500m and a pipeline of 50 deals, CEO David Ross said.
The reluctance of current players in the waste sector to manage recyclables price risk presents opportunities for the insurance sector, explains Surabhin Chackiath, waste and resource management consultant at SLR Consulting.
This is an exciting and highly visible opportunity for someone to take responsibility for the design and delivery of CISL’s work.
£39,992-£50,618, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking experienced Commercial Property & Liability Loss Adjusters throughout the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, Various locations throughout the UK
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
A lack of large natural disasters, favourable exchange rates and a number of sizeable mergers have seen many of the top 30 European insurers weather the tough environment and climb the rankings complied by AM Best
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.