Qatar Re had no role in the financing of Markerstudy’s £185m acquisition of Co-op Insurance.
Co-op has sold its underwriting business to Markerstudy for £185m.
Both car and home insurance premiums rose over the final quarter of 2018 according to the AA.
To celebrate the 25 years of the British Insurance Awards. Post caught up with a host of winners of the Young Achiever of the Year Award
A PI Account Handler Job, City, Salary paying up to £50,000, handling complex Professional Indemnity risks, for an Independent Lloyd's Broker.
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
Commercial Account Executive job with a leading mid corporate Broker in the Liverpool area. An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a successful and ambitious Broker in Liverpool City Centre.
£35000 - £50000 per annum, Liverpool
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Car and home premiums increase over last quarter
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.