Exclusive: Jacob Abboud, Allianz UK’s chief information officer, has left his role following the merger of the company's IT and operations teams.
Exclusive: The Chartered Insurance Institute has launched a dedicated professional body for people who work in claims.
Exclusive: The Motor Insurers Bureau will be on the hook for “tens of thousands” of third party claims should UK motorists be involved in accidents in Europe without a Green Card.
Unpredictable climates mean the industry is facing an increase of surge events and pressure to handling them effectively and efficiently. Jonathan Davison, strategic development director of the British Damage Management Association, shares his view on what could make the difference during surge events.
A PI Account Handler Job, City, Salary paying up to £50,000, handling complex Professional Indemnity risks, for an Independent Lloyd's Broker.
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
Commercial Account Executive job with a leading mid corporate Broker in the Liverpool area. An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a successful and ambitious Broker in Liverpool City Centre.
£35000 - £50000 per annum, Liverpool
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- MIB could be on the hook for claims under Green Cards regime
- Ethnicity pay gap reporting to pose 'challenges' for insurers if made mandatory
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.