The rate at which technology is evolving makes it difficult to predict cyber risk pricing, members of the press heard at a conference in Las Vegas.
General Data Protection Regulation filings could be used as a potential trigger for payouts from cyber parametric insurance policies, a conference heard.
Brokers don’t need to fear job losses through automation, a conference heard.
Insurers and loss adjusters are using digital technologies to handle this autumn’s surge in subsidence claims but they are not forgetting the human touch is the best way to get to the root of the problem
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking an experienced Property & Injury Liability Loss Adjuster in the South East region of the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, South East Region
A market leading insurance broker is looking to recruit a HNW Insurance Business Development Executive responsible for High Net Worth and Personal Lines business development, to be based in…
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Motor insurance premiums could reach 'new highs' as Brexit uncertainty drives first motor insurance rise in a year
- Insurance industry better equipped to deal with Storm Callum claims after 'significant effort' to implement resilient repairs
- Blog: The death of the chief digital officer
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Most downloaded content by insurers using Insurance Hound during August and September
- Blog: Mark Wilson the surefire hit as Aviva CEO, who lost the trust
- This Week in Post: Boing! It’s the executive magic roundabout
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.