Insurance lead generator Call Connection has extended its administration period to 13 July 2019.
Research conducted on behalf of the insurance industry in the wake of the Grenfell Tower fire has exposed the scale of fire safety testing failures.
Markerstudy capacity owner, Qatar Insurance Company, has reported a 24% fall in profits.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Are you looking for an exciting career at a company who will invest in you?
£20,000 + Benefits, ME19 4JX, West Malling
Beazley is seeking candidates who are already part-way through their exams, passionate, keen to learn with strong communication skills.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
A lack of large natural disasters, favourable exchange rates and a number of sizeable mergers have seen many of the top 30 European insurers weather the tough environment and climb the rankings complied by AM Best
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.