Amanda Blanc once told me off, as a journalist, for relying on her and others to call out sexism. Well Amanda, here you go. I hope this helps.
Miller Insurance Services has reached an agreement to acquire marine and specialty broker, Alston Gayler and Co, for an undisclosed amount.
Research and advisory business, Mactavish has warned the boards of UK companies increasingly run the risk of insurers not paying out on their claims due to lack of understanding of their responsibilities under new regulations, such as the Insurance Act 2015.
AM Best’s ranking of Asia-Pacific non-life insurers remains dominated by the same companies as last year, writes director of analytics Chi-Yeung Lok, noting the market characteristics of mature and emerging markets stay as disparate as ever
This is a newly created senior leadership role within the Claims Management service.
£76,869-£91,996 p/a (inclusive of HCAS), London
An International Insurance Company in the City of London is seeking a Financial Institutions Underwriter for their growing FI Team.
£80000 - £110000 per annum, London
- Blog: Your dick is not in my job description
- Blog: Aspirational insurance – a new idea for the sector to consider
- Directors face legal action if they don't get a grip on Insurance Act duties
- Relationship building ‘surely the end goal’ of analytics
- Brightside's Brendan McCafferty on the secret success sauce for personal brokers
- This Week in Post: Telematics and other technologies
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.