Coffee chains and similar outlets may face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths, warn experts.
Mutual protection and indemnity club, The Standard Club, will withdraw from underwriting at Lloyd’s in 2019.
Andrew Morrish, claims director at Aviva, has said that he doesn’t foresee Aviva’s digital push changing with the departure of CEO Mark Wilson.
Artificial intelligence will have unexpected consequences, which will raise tricky liability questions and will probably change the nature of claims
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking an experienced Property & Injury Liability Loss Adjuster in the South East region of the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, South East Region
A market leading insurance broker is looking to recruit a HNW Insurance Business Development Executive responsible for High Net Worth and Personal Lines business development, to be based in…
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Start-up to bring pay-as-you-go commercial insurance to the UK's SME "heartland"
- Crawford’s 'We Go Look' app comes to the UK
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Standard Club to leave Lloyd's next year
- Ex-Ingenie CEO King reunites with Lineker to launch Munich Re-backed insurtech Ticker
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.