Amanda Blanc once told me off, as a journalist, for relying on her and others to call out sexism. Well Amanda, here you go. I hope this helps.
Insurers need to do more to build on their data and analytics capabilities to address customer needs, a conference heard.
Coffee chains and similar outlets may face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths, warn experts.
Artificial intelligence will have unexpected consequences, which will raise tricky liability questions and will probably change the nature of claims
This is a newly created senior leadership role within the Claims Management service.
£76,869-£91,996 p/a (inclusive of HCAS), London
An International Insurance Company in the City of London is seeking a Financial Institutions Underwriter for their growing FI Team.
£80000 - £110000 per annum, London
- Blog: Your dick is not in my job description
- Blog: Aspirational insurance – a new idea for the sector to consider
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Standard Club to leave Lloyd's next year
- Crawford’s 'We Go Look' app comes to the UK
- This Week in Post: Telematics and other technologies
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.