McLarens has hired two senior Cunningham Lindsey bosses to head up its new high net worth business.
Skuld saw a 68.7% improvement to its bottom line result in the first nine months of the year to $27m (£20.1m), with the contingency reserve standing at $421m.
Specialist insurance consolidator Global Risk Partners has seen gross written premiums rise £150m over the course of 2017.
Taking risks is in the DNA of many media and technology firms and insurance should be the enabler that allows them to do this effectively.
Can you analyse highly specialised information at the drop of a hat? Do your numeric skills set you apart from the rest?
up to £46,865 , Leeds, West Yorkshire
Subsidence Consultant Home based - North West Summary This role is to pro-actively manage subsidence claims in a manner that supports efficient ...
Competitive Salary , North West
- Spotlight on professional indemnity: SME cover for 2017 and 2018
- McLarens takes aim at HNW with Cunningham Lindsey hires
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Axa divests from oil sands and commits €12bn for environmentally-friendly projects
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- Fidelis takes stake in surety MGA
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
As expected by AM Best, Chinese and Japanese companies ranked high. The largest Korean company was ranked seventh, and the largest Australian company followed at eighth.
A lack of large natural disasters, favourable exchange rates and a number of sizeable mergers have seen many of the top 30 European insurers weather the tough environment and climb the rankings complied by AM Best
The ranking of broking groups is based on research carried out in April and June 2016.