The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has paid out £104m in compensation to customers of collapsed unrated insurer Enterprise so far.
Specialist motor insurer ERS has reported its highest first half profit performance in five years.
GRP hub Abbey Bond Lovis has acquired a majority share in Northern Irish broker Digney Grant for an undisclosed sum.
On A-level results day, Carmen McDonagh, operations director at Complete Cover Group, urges school leavers to consider an insurance apprenticeship.
We are looking for experienced Claims Handlers to uphold AXA's excellent customer service reputation.
£17,038 - £23,600, Birmingham - St Philips Point
We are expanding under our new ownership and our Lloyd’s broker has very exciting opportunities ahead.
£60K-£70K + Benefits, London
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- UK becomes EU capital of private equity-backed insurance M&A
- Blog: Supporting neurodiversity within the workplace
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Heatwave leaves homes a tinderbox as fire claims rise
- Analysis: Gig economy: The big gig ruling
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.