Google is actively looking for further investment in the insurtech space, following its acquisition of a minority stake in Applied Systems.
Covéa Insurance’s commercial lines and high net worth director, Simon Cooter will step down next year.
SME businesses could be forced to scale back insurance cover leaving them at risk of underinsurance, if the government increases insurance premium tax in the Budget next week.
AM Best’s ranking of Asia-Pacific non-life insurers remains dominated by the same companies as last year, writes director of analytics Chi-Yeung Lok, noting the market characteristics of mature and emerging markets stay as disparate as ever
This is a newly created senior leadership role within the Claims Management service.
£76,869-£91,996 p/a (inclusive of HCAS), London
An International Insurance Company in the City of London is seeking a Financial Institutions Underwriter for their growing FI Team.
£80000 - £110000 per annum, London
- Blog: Your dick is not in my job description
- Directors face legal action if they don't get a grip on Insurance Act duties
- Blog: Aspirational insurance – a new idea for the sector to consider
- Relationship building ‘surely the end goal’ of analytics
- Brightside's Brendan McCafferty on the secret success sauce for personal brokers
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- This Week in Post: Telematics and other technologies
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.