Applied Systems has secured a “nine figure” cash injection from a Google investment firm in a move that will further drive growth at the company.
The Ardonagh Group has agreed to sell Direct Group’s claims businesses to loss adjuster Davies for up to £36m.
Several UK insurers are in discussions over the possible adoption of a device that blocks the physical use of a phone by the driver in a moving vehicle.
Insurers and loss adjusters are using digital technologies to handle this autumn’s surge in subsidence claims but they are not forgetting the human touch is the best way to get to the root of the problem
Woodgate & Clark Loss Adjusters seeking an experienced Property & Injury Liability Loss Adjuster in the South East region of the UK
Salary negotiable + bonus, car and benefits, South East Region
A market leading insurance broker is looking to recruit a HNW Insurance Business Development Executive responsible for High Net Worth and Personal Lines business development, to be based in…
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Updated: Ardonagh sells Direct Group's claims businesses to Davies
- Ex-Ageas CEO Barry Smith appointed LV NED
- GDPR filings a potential parametric insurance trigger
- Axa's David Williams on why insurers need to drive autonomous car initiatives
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Motor insurance premiums could reach 'new highs' as Brexit uncertainty drives first motor insurance rise in a year
- This Week in Post: Boing! It’s the executive magic roundabout
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.