Claims business Artemis Recoveries, which entered liquidation in 2019 and had the same director team as failed SSL Claims, is likely to owe more than £527,000 to creditors and £145,000 to HMRC with the recovery prospects "uncertain", its liquidators have updated.
MS Amlin acquires MGA; Ethos buys 13th hub; insurtech recruits Esure CUO ahead of launch; and PIB bolsters Irish footprint
Post wraps up the major insurance deals, launches, investments and strategic moves of the week not covered elsewhere on www.postonline.co.uk
HDI Global Specialty has filed a case at the High Court seeking a declaration from Legal Protection Group that their run-off agreement has ended.
With a new group CEO in role, Aviva has made serious strides in offloading its overseas operations. What inspired these moves and what does this mean for its core operations in the UK, Ireland and Canada?
We spoke with @AXAUKCEO about the work that they are doing to support those #MentalHealth issues, both within their organisation and outside of it.— Covid-19 Support Fund (@C19SupportFund) April 8, 2021
Watch the full film here to see why @AXAUK was so proud to support the work of @MindCharity and @Rethink_ pic.twitter.com/tkaieGDzgM
- Video Q&A: ActiveQuote CEO Rob Saunders
- MS Amlin acquires MGA; Ethos buys 13th hub; insurtech recruits Esure CUO ahead of launch; and PIB bolsters Irish footprint
- Lawyers appointed as Tokio Marine Kiln faces BI group action lawsuit spearheaded by Marco Pierre White business
- HDI Global Specialty files legal case against Arron Banks' Legal Protection Group
- Blog: How technology will help insurers shift the claims experience for customers
- Advertising feature: Understanding the benefits of surety bonds
- Contractor payouts 'uncertain' in liquidation of ex-SSL directors' firm Artemis Recoveries
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
Following on from Insurance Post’s Covid Casts, this new video series tackles some of the biggest issues in insurance including the future of flood insurance, mental health inclusivity, crowdfunding for insurtech, the Supreme Court business interruption ruling and whiplash protocol reaction.