Andy Briggs will step down as CEO of Aviva’s UK insurance division, as the group announces further management changes and a review of its UK business.
Richard Beaven, former distribution director at Swinton, has joined Brightside as its group chief operating officer.
Team Discovery and Team Fortitudo are no more.
Insurers operate today in a relatively mature market environment but Max Richter, managing director for insurance, Accenture UK and Ireland, argues that it offers limited opportunities for growth and relatively few new products coming onto the market
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Guildford head office, to join the commercial motor account as a Portfolio Analyst.
AIG's underwriters develop insurance solutions that address the exposures of companies and individuals, and embody AIG's tradition of innovation, bringing to market groundbreaking insurance solutions…
Negotiable, City of London
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.