Post forward features list
Insurance Post writers are working on the features listed below.
You may contact the journalists directly to offer interviews and comments.
Please make sure they have all relevant material several days before the deadline.
Topic: How prepared are SMEs for the evolving risk landscape?
Author: Rachel Gordon
Contact: [email protected]
Deadline: 17 January
In this article Post will speak to brokers, insurers and SME representatives to assess whether how prepared this important sector is in terms of the risks they now face; risks that could have a significant impact on their ability to trade should they not be mitigated or managed properly.
- How fit-for-purpose are insurance products in meeting the SME demands in areas such as cyber, D&O or covering fines they could be liable for under new legislation?
- Are insurers scare-mongering over the threats to SMEs counter-productive; and is their ignorance of evolving risks for insurance overblown?
- What advice insurers and brokers can offer SMEs looking to become more flexible in terms of how their employees work; moving from office arrangements to others whereby equipment and potentially sensitive material is not just held up in one place, but multiple locations
- How clued up SMEs are on changing legislation?
- How can SME prevent or better manage potential claims; and the role of insurers and brokers in doing that?
No, you can’t get final sign-off
Dear PR friends,
Following some requests received by Post’s freelancers and in-house journalists, we’d like to clarify a few points regarding quotations.
- We prefer you to trust us and not ask to check the quotations. Interviews are recorded; the points made by the spokesperson will be reported faithfully.
- For features, if you need to get the quotes approved, let us know in advance and get them signed off well within deadline. You’ll be able to see your spokesperson’s quotes, not the whole article.
- In some cases (technical points, figures, dates, unusual spellings), we’re happy for you to check we didn’t make mistakes.
- Only factual mistakes will be amended.
- We have a style guide and we’ll stick to it.
If you find these rules unreasonable, you may opt out of contributing comments. But we hope to continue working with you in a constructive and trusting atmosphere.
The Post team