This week RSA announced the departure of its UK and international boss Steve Lewis, to be replaced by the group CFO Scott Egan, pictured.
Aviva is reportedly close to announcing a new group CEO with
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Brokers nervous on Brexit: Aviva research
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Allianz sets date for completion of LV business transfer
- Blog: How can insurers adapt to the ever-changing automotive landscape?