The outgoing Axa UK and Ireland CEO Amanda Blanc has long been considered one of the ‘box office’ names in insurance.
From Axa to Groupama to Towergate and back to Axa again she has made a mark as
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal