The board of the company has been looking since January for a replacement for Stuart Vann, who left the company at the time with “immediate effect”.
Darren Ogden has served as interim CEO since then.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch