Blanc is to join Zurich as CEO in the fourth quarter of 2018 and Gienal will take on his new role on 1 September 2018.
Gienal most recently served as chief strategic development officer at Axa group
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- ABI backs ethnicity pay gap reporting proposals
- Qatar Re ‘not involved’ in Markerstudy's £185m Co-op deal
- Blog: Telematics data delivers claims validation yet insurers forego the facts
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Axa UK appoints COO from Hiscox
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m