Blanc is to join Zurich as CEO in the fourth quarter of 2018 and Gienal will take on his new role on 1 September 2018.
Gienal most recently served as chief strategic development officer at Axa group
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland