Underwriting action taken at Beazley towards the end of last year has cut cyber claims frequency in half, the insurer revealed on Friday as it reported a $167.3m (£121.8m) pre-tax profit for the first half of 2021.
Hand sanitiser slips and stress are among the risks employers in the leisure and hospitality sector need to be aware of in the wake of Covid restrictions being lifted, lawyers at Keoghs have said.
WTW sells Irish arm to GRP; motor premiums hit five year low; Questgates acquires two firms and LV tops new customer experience report
Post wraps up the major insurance deals, launches, investments and strategic moves of the week.
A second independence referendum raised its head again in the recent elections for the Scottish Parliament, Post investigates what this would mean for the UK insurance sector
- Best Insurance Employer shortlists revealed ahead of 2021 British Insurance Awards
- View from the Top video: Tackling climate change - managing emerging risks and reducing carbon
- View from the Top video: Admiral UK CEO Cristina Nestares
- View from the Top video: Bought By Many CEO and founder Steven Mendel
- Boardroom video: Building business out of Covid-19
- View from the top video: Diversity and inclusion in Insurance
- View from the Top video: Supporting SMEs post Covid-19: the role of insurers and brokers
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
Following on from Insurance Post’s Covid Casts, this new video series tackles some of the biggest issues in insurance including the future of flood insurance, mental health inclusivity, crowdfunding for insurtech, the Supreme Court business interruption ruling and whiplash protocol reaction.