Former Admiral CEO and co-founder David Stevens CBE was the recipient of the Achievement Award, sponsored by Verisk, at the 2021 British Insurance Awards last night.
Aston Lark and Aviva were the big winners at the 2021 British Insurance Awards on a night when Covéa was crowned General Insurer of the Year.
Pool Re has appointed Angela Knight as non-executive chair, subject to regulatory approval.
With this week marking the 20th anniversary of the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington on 11 September 2001, Post looks back to see how the insurance market handled the claims and how terrorism cover has adapted since then.
It’s been an incredible 20 years and we can’t wait for what’s next 🎉 To celebrate turning 20, we’re supporting our charity partners at Dogs for Good as part of our commitment to do MORE THAN. For our customers, colleagues and community 🎈💚#morethan #wedomore pic.twitter.com/KkFjh6X9zC— MORE THAN (@MORETHAN) September 13, 2021
- Aston Lark, Aviva and Covéa win big at 2021 British Insurance Awards
- Highway Code changes risk 'unintended consequences' for commercial motor
- Upcoming Webinar: Watch Aston Lark, Arch and Zurich discuss how to break down barriers to become truly customer centric
- Axa adds Sarah Mallaby as distribution and trading director for commercial
- Covid BI claims payouts top £1bn
- Video Q&A: British Insurance Awards 2021 Achievement Award winner David Stevens CBE
- Q&A: Julian Radcliffe, Art Loss Register and Watch Register
The impact of Covid-19 saw the European non-life insurance market report a decline in gross written premium and profit after tax. AM Best analyses the numbers and reports on the movements in the ranking and the outlooks for the leading markets within the continent
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.