Insurance policies come with technical jargon and are "inaccessible" to dementia sufferers says the Alzheimer’s Society Charity following its day of giving last year.
Pikl, sharing economy insurtech, has appointed John Bailey and Alison Astell for two newly created senior positions in the company.
Gibraltar-based unrated insurer Lamp has submitted an application to place the business into liquidation.
In the commercial space, artificial intelligence has the potential to enable an insurer to get all the information it needs to write a risk in a matter of hours and support customers’ risk management activity, but only if it is deployed appropriately
You’ll be taking over an established business, so won’t need to make any up-front capital investment.
Competitive, Milford, Godalming
This role is responsible and accountable for setting and achieving financial performance and member experience targets across injury claims.
Circa. £70,000 p.a. + bonus (up to 25%), Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.