Customers of a failed Leicester broker could be in line for compensation from the UK’s guarantee scheme.
Over twenty insurtech start-ups have today pledged their support for a new alliance which aims to ultimately evolve into a fully fledged specialist association.
Saga has hired Zurich's James Quin as chief financial officer.
As insurers are trying to tackle rising escape of water claims costs, loss adjusters are developing increasingly specialised skills, explains Darren Francis, escape of water project manager at Crawford & Company.
This role is an important part of the AICL Underwriting team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the insurance function of the business.
£46,000-£55,000 plus benefits Annually, Folkestone, Kent
Are you a Commercial Account Executive sick of being tied to your desk doing admin? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Br...
£35,000 p.a.-£75,000 p.a. base depending upon experience, Nationwide
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.