The British Insurance Brokers’ Association called for more proportionate regulation as it launched its 2020 Manifesto: Access.
Aviva chairman Sir Adrian Montague will retire later this year once a successor has been appointed.
The Financial Conduct Authority has issued a warning after what appears to be data held by the regulator appeared for sale on a website.
The insurance industry is facing a huge skills shortage, with employers struggling to find ways to attract and retain top talent
We take mental health and wellbeing seriously. We have a network of Wellbeing Champions from our market and Corporation. Last summer, we sent members of the network to become Mental Health First Aiders. They wear green dog pin badges to stand out.#LloydsPeople #BlueMonday pic.twitter.com/H0rxzRkUFA— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) January 20, 2020
- Davies Group acquires Keoghs
- Admiral’s online portal drives 'dramatic decrease' in contact centre use
- Alleged FCA data for sale on online forum
- 'Completely new ways of thinking' needed to address $1.2tn protection gap
- Ex-Aviva director Russell's insurtech Brisk plots funding round
- Hyperion confirms £300m war chest with 20 deals in pipeline
- Analysis: Tackling the skills shortage
The top 100 UK insurers have been on top of their game this year. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2019 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market