Exclusive: Despite some support of recovery plans for Covid-19 leading to a resilient, net-zero and inclusive economy, the sector has been criticised for a weak response to a coalition of non-governmental organisations' calls to support green and fair recovery from coronavirus.
Joe Thelwell, CEO of Towergate Insurance Brokers, talks about organic growth, acquisitions and responding to the Covid-19 crisis as well as sharing how he started in insurance and what comes next for him and the business.
Insurance Covid-Cast episode 16: “From feast to famine in ten days” – How the travel insurance sector is dealing with the Coronavirus with no sales
In the latest episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a group of travel insurance experts to discuss how the travel insurance sector is coping with a “tsunami of claims” and whether it will bounce back post-pandemic.
In the first of a new monthly series, Post looks into the future at how the insurance market might change, with each part focusing on a specific issue. For the first instalment, Jonathan Swift fast forwards a decade to report on the changing face of the motor sector
Are you in a claims role but feel you are not being heard? Would like a senior level role within a business where you will be empowered to shape the claims function and outline proposition for…
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Car allowance + bonus , Somerton
Negotiable, City of London
- Insurance Covid-Cast episode 16: “From feast to famine in ten days” – How the travel insurance sector is dealing with the Coronavirus with no sales
- Insurers and their associations accused of being "missing in action" in the face of climate risk
- Q&A: Joe Thelwell, Towergate
- London Bridge terror attack survivors and victims' families receive claims settlement
- Analysis: Lawyers warn coronavirus will lead to increase in fraud
- Future Focus 2030: The future of motor
- Sign up to watch the latest Post webinar: Digital end-to-end claims management: an attainable goal or pipe dream?
In this series Post sits down with all the movers and shakers in the motor insurance world to find out what issues are affecting the sector and what the future will look like.
What makes the best insurance employer? Post invited insurance employees, through emails, social media and via the brand’s print and online channels, to nominate and rate their employers on a variety of aspects including their management, diversity, work/life balance and whether they would recommend the employer to a friend. 1258 responses were received and more than 100 firms were nominated.
The top 100 UK insurers have been on top of their game this year. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2019 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.