Exclusive: Former CBL-owned wholesale broker European Insurance Services Ltd will look to launch new products following its management buyout.
Exclusive: Co-op said there were "deficiencies" in Innovation Group’s software, in the latest installment in its case against IBM.
Exclusive: Two victims of the Westminster terror attacks have had compensation paid by Zurich, the insurer of the hire car.
People who want to insure their home can’t always answer technical questions about their property. Insurers are calling on digital technologies to overhaul the whole application process
This role is an important part of the AICL Underwriting team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the insurance function of the business.
£46,000-£55,000 plus benefits Annually, Folkestone, Kent
Are you a Commercial Account Executive sick of being tied to your desk doing admin? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Br...
£35,000 p.a.-£75,000 p.a. base depending upon experience, Nationwide
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.