Insurers have issued a warning over the increasing toll that European Union regulation is having on employees.
Former Aspen UK chief financial officer, Jonathan Price has been appointed CFO of Ageas UK.
Aspen’s chairman Glyn Jones and group CEO Chris O’Kane have stepped down, with the completion of Apollo’s acquisition of the Lloyd’s insurer.
Many tenants struggle to find a lump sum of money to put down for a deposit. Insurance instead of a deposit provides an alternative – offering tenants greater affordability and increasing security for landlords. It could also mean a welcome new class of business for insurers – so, is it viable?
Looking after commercial clients and seeking a career move - future-proof yourself at Konsileo
£35,000 p.a.-£75,000 p.a. base depending upon experience, Nationwide
We are looking for Solicitors/Legal Executives or Claims Managers to run our clinical negligence claims from initial investigation to resolution.
London £39,866-£49,704 (incl. High Cost Area Supplement), London (Central), London (Greater)
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.