Intelligence: From the Wild, Wild West to the big five – a potted history of the broker software market
From police raids to junkets to Iceland, across being chased out of broker offices, legal spats, team lifts and more the history of the broking software sector is not short of incidents. Emmanuel Kenning met with a selection of the founders, movers and shakers to find out how the industry came about
Briefing: Dye, Stovin, Masojada and now Reader, is a ‘pangdemic’ reshaping the CEO landscape in UK insurance?
There appears to have been an unseasonally large amount of turnover at the top of UK insurers recently. Jonathan Swift suggests this could be down to something he is calling the 'pangdemic'.
Ardonagh has appointed former Ireland rugby captain Rory Best as director of development.
White labelled insurance as sold by big brands is seeing lot of the action in terms of growth and innovation. But, is it because these are simply good products or is it all about the trust factor? Post investigates.
- Hiscox/HAG arbitrators said furlough should not be deducted from BI payouts
- Analysis: What's driving motor pricing?
- 'Unpleasant financial results' in store unless motor insurance market turns, says Sabre's Carter
- Analysis: Insuring NFTs
- Pub chain Stonegate's BI policy limits challenge could spell trouble for insurers
- Briefing: Dye, Stovin, Masojada and now Reader, is a ‘pangdemic’ reshaping the CEO landscape in UK insurance?
- TIF Group’s UK travel insurance sales paused as URV and White Horse step back
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
Following on from Insurance Post’s Covid Casts, this new video series tackles some of the biggest issues in insurance including the future of flood insurance, mental health inclusivity, crowdfunding for insurtech, the Supreme Court business interruption ruling and whiplash protocol reaction.