There are more than 3000 insurance brokers in operation providing support and advice. Post asked them their opinions on the regulators, their trade body and the current state of the insurance market.
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- UK becomes EU capital of private equity-backed insurance M&A
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Blog: Supporting neurodiversity within the workplace
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Heatwave leaves homes a tinderbox as fire claims rise
- Analysis: Gig economy: The big gig ruling