A proposal by the Competition and Markets Authority to place targeted price caps could change pricing and marketing models and put pressure on profitability in the insurance sector, Fitch Ratings has warned.
Exclusive: Motorists driving in France will not be able to claim compensation if they are struck by an uninsured or untraced vehicle after Brexit.
The Ardonagh Group’s Price Forbes has launched a security risks practice, as JLT staff move to the broker.
The dual pricing noose is slowly tightening around the insurance industry’s neck. Its laudable attempts to escape from the regulatory hangman seem increasingly futile as the pressure is mounting on the Financial Conduct Authority to take action.
We are seeking two Financial Lines Claims Adjusters to deal with a mixed case load of financial lines claims.
You will play an integral part in the continued development of the company through your underwriting of individual risks and broker management.
£35,000 - £45,000, London (City of), London (Greater)
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.