Lloyd’s is beginning to see the green shoots of improved underwriting thanks to stringent business planning measures, executives have said following the market’s interim results.
Ageas has signed a four year contract with Uris Group to provide cover for a number of specialist personal and commercial lines risks.
Inshur has appointed Simon Logan, former RSA and Uber legal boss, as VP of commercial and legal.
Mazars recently published its sixth Lloyd's Delegated Authority Management Survey designed to monitor development and changes in the specialised area of the Lloyd’s insurance market. Michael Campbell, director of delegated authority reviews at Mazars, looks at the findings.
NHBC, Loss Adjuster, Quantity Surveyor, Project Manager, Major Claims, Residential, Housing, Warranty, Defect Analysis, Cost Control
Up to £75,000 + Car + Bonus + Bens, Home based Any UK
Responsible for providing excellent customer service to all brokers. Development of business relationships with brokers
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.