At the beginning of February, national headlines warned of a ‘Beast from the East Two’ as snowy blizzards, heavy rain and gale-force winds were forecast to batter large parts of the country. But a repeat of the hefty claims dent left by its 2018 namesake has failed to materialise.
On International Women's Day, Alexandra Foster, director of insurance at BT Global Services, explains why we should choose to challenge men.
This year’s International Women’s Day campaign, #ChooseToChallenge, is focused on tackling gender equality and promoting a more inclusive world, says Vicky Wills, chief technology officer of Zego.
Professional indemnity premiums for independent financial advisers have soared, driven by a perfect storm of legislative and claims change
When I was just a little girl. I asked my mother, what will I be…? Que sera sera should not be the answer. Don’t let your career path be decided by fate 👉 https://t.co/do1g7aCmYL #InternationalWomensDay #IWD2021 #ChooseToChallenge @alisonmartin74 pic.twitter.com/pvuGdDEpEF— @zurich (@Zurich) March 8, 2021
- IWD Blog: A breakthrough is needed in leadership roles for women in insurance
- IWD Blog: Progress requires not half but the whole
- Lockdown reins in 'Beast from the East Two' claims hit
- Advertising feature: Optimising claims indemnity spend for insurers
- For the record: Brightside sold to Markerstudy; Aviva acquires Axa XL HNW team; Aston Lark buys Bruce Stevenson and Inflexion invests in broking again
- Scott Egan confirmed as RSA UK and International CEO post takeover
- Aviva confirms £84m Covid hit as commercial lines book surpasses £2bn
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
A series of video casts brought to you by Insurance Age and Insurance Post while our journalists are in isolation lockdown looking at the major topics of the day