Motor managing general agent Hedgehog aims to reach £20m in gross written premium in its first year of operations, following its launch in Q4.
Honcho has become the first ‘reverse auction marketplace’ to gain Biba associate membership, but the firm alleges that software house delays have pushed its launch date back
Scor’s CEO has slammed an activist investor for “baseless accusations and threats” over a rejected takeover bid from Covéa.
Nimble and niche, managing general agents have carved themselves a sizeable market share. A roundtable organised by Post, in association with RSA, discussed how these strengths equip them for the future
Claims Handler to support the Group Claims Manager in handling transit liability claims.
c£30,000 , Dartford, Kent
Are you a Commercial Account Executive sick of being tied to your desk doing admin? Konsileo could be the next move in your Commercial Insurance Br...
£35,000 p.a.-£75,000 p.a. base depending upon experience, Nationwide
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Video: Crif's Sara Costantini on improving fraud detection in commercial lines
Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2017 countdown. The data, produced in association with AM Best, lists firms based on their Solvency II returns.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.