The 'Diversity Dividend' is the theme of the third edition of the Dive In festival taking place in September.
Launched in 2015 in London, the Lloyd’s event for diversity and inclusion in insurance has expanded to 30 locations around the world, including Beijing, Johannesburg, Madrid, Miami and Perth.
Registration will open on 11 July and events will take place from 26 to 28 September.
Dive In is an initiative of Inclusion at Lloyd’s, a collaboration between Lloyd’s, the International Underwriting Association of London, London & International Insurance Brokers’ Association, and the Lloyd’s Market Association.
The 2017 edition sponsors include Aon, Chubb, CNA Hardy, Lloyd’s, Marsh, Miller, RPC, Willis Towers Watson and XL Catlin (gold level) as well as AIG, Allianz, Arthur J Gallagher, Beazley, Direct Line Group, Ed, Hiscox, JLT, Markel, Novae, Prudential, Travelers, and recruitment firm Oliver James Associates (silver level). Post is a media partner.
“Diversity and inclusion continues to be forefront in the minds of executives across the global broking and underwriting communities,” said Steve White, CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association and member of the Dive In steering committee.
Last year, Dive In attracted more than 5000 attendees. Sessions dealt with gender equality, work/life balance, generational stereotypes and disabled talent. In London, there was also a breakfast with cricketer Nasser Hussain and an evening with women winemakers.
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Zurich and Travelers discuss digital hype and legacy benefits in new Post webinar
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app