With Team Fortitudo emerging successful after the Debate challenge last week, the apprentices now move onto their second task.
In the third episode of The Claims Apprentice, Nick Thomas, sponsor Kennedys’ own Alan Sugar, explains that for the second test Team Fortitudo and Team Discovery will have to plan and present an idea for a one day Diversity and Inclusion event.
Once they have drawn up their event programmes, the apprentices will have 10 minutes to present their ideas to Suzanne Liversidge, a partner at Kennedys and Marc Reace-Coles, the global diversity and inclusion manager, Lloyd’s.
So will Team Fortitudo consisting of Laura Eccles (Ecclesiastical), Simerjit Kaur (Allianz Insurance) and Alex Riley (Zurich) take a 2-0 lead?
Or will Team Discovery made up of Dominic Sawkiw (RSA), Tosin Omosebi (QBE) and Verity Ross (Zurich) come back to equalise the scores?
Who will the teams select to be their keynote speakers?
What interactive elements do they have to engage their audiences?
Who will strike the right balance between entertainment and education?
Watch now to find out!
To catch up on the previous episodes, use the links below:
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Blog: To beat fraud, insurers have to tear down internal walls to future-proof their business