Action group members challenging insurers over rejected coronavirus-related business interruption claims would be better off waiting for the outcome of the Financial Conduct Authority's test case before embarking on proceedings, an expert advising affected businesses has cautioned.
Insurance Covid-Cast episode 18: Brit's James Birch on digital Lloyd's start-up Ki's plan to be a top 10 syndicate by 2025
Ki, the new standalone algorithmically-driven digital Lloyd’s syndicate launched by Brit Insurance in collaboration with technology giant Google, aims to be a top ten player in terms of capacity by 2025.
The Arson Prevention Forum, an organisation designed to bring together relevant parties to share ideas, good practice and trends on the fight against arson, has hit pause on holding meetings. Post investigates why and what next where it comes to tackling arson.
In the first of a new monthly series, Post looks into the future at how the insurance market might change, with each part focusing on a specific issue. For the first instalment, Jonathan Swift fast forwards a decade to report on the changing face of the motor sector
Are you in a claims role but feel you are not being heard? Would like a senior level role within a business where you will be empowered to shape the claims function and outline proposition for…
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Car allowance + bonus , Somerton
Negotiable, City of London
- Insurance Covid-Cast episode 18: Brit's James Birch on digital Lloyd's start-up Ki's plan to be a top 10 syndicate by 2025
- An open letter to John Neal, CEO of Lloyd’s of London
- Future Focus 2030: The future of motor podcast - the road map to change
- Insurance Covid-Cast episode 17: As coronavirus hits has Brexit planning fallen by the wayside?
- Insurance Covid-Cast episode 16: “From feast to famine in ten days” – How the travel insurance sector is dealing with the Coronavirus with no sales
- London Bridge terror attack survivors and victims' families receive claims settlement
- Future Focus 2030: The future of motor
In this series Post sits down with all the movers and shakers in the motor insurance world to find out what issues are affecting the sector and what the future will look like.
What makes the best insurance employer? Post invited insurance employees, through emails, social media and via the brand’s print and online channels, to nominate and rate their employers on a variety of aspects including their management, diversity, work/life balance and whether they would recommend the employer to a friend. 1258 responses were received and more than 100 firms were nominated.
The top 100 UK insurers have been on top of their game this year. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2019 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.