The Ministry of Justice has published vital rules for the whiplash portal, including the pre-action protocol and practice direction.
Scott Egan, RSA’s UK and international CEO, has said the division delivered a “strong” performance in 2020, despite the impact of Covid-19 bringing a halt to its return to profitability in the UK.
Mark Wilson might have not quite managed to turn Aviva into the 320 year old disruptor he had hoped, but Post content director Jonathan Swift reasons he might have more luck scratching that digital itch with his latest venture Abacai, even in a soft motor market.
After drawn-out consultations financial regulators will soon lay out what they expect from firms in terms of operational resilience. Harry Curtis investigates.
- Advertising feature: The Electric Revolution is closer than you think – are you ready?
- MoJ publishes long awaited pre-action protocol as it confirms May debut for whiplash reforms
- £77m Covid impact drives RSA UK loss
- Interview: Rob Gibbs, RSA
- Blog: Motor repairs - how are insurers responding to consumer behaviour?
- For the record: Aviva disposals, Beazley creates digital unit, Fenchurch & Partners launches, new D&O MGA Rising Edge and Zurich invests in insurtech
- Briefing: Ex-Aviva CEO Mark Wilson's insurtech electric dreams
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
A series of video casts brought to you by Insurance Age and Insurance Post while our journalists are in isolation lockdown looking at the major topics of the day