An ex Aon employee has hit out at the global risk and consulting giant, alleging that she faced sexist behaviour that led to “mental health complications” and made her feel she had to leave the company.
Claims management companies must raise their advertising standards to ensure they do not mislead customers, the Financial Conduct Authority has said.
Ardonagh group has confirmed the closure of all Swinton branches as the integration of the business is almost complete.
As a service-led insurance proposition based on individual driving behaviour, Igo4 CEO Matt Munro explains how telematics presents a wealth of opportunities to add value and tailor propositions to create long-lasting customer relationships built on trust.
As part of our succession planning, we are offering a unique opportunity to join an appointed representative specialising in haulage insurance
£ Depends on experience , Preston
Charles Taylor- InsureTech- Business Analyst- Insurance- Competitive Salary & PackageWe are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst
Competitive Salary and Package, London
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep childcare broker brand
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover
There is movement at the summit of our 2018 top 100 UK insurers. Find out who ranks highest in the Top 100 UK insurers in Post’s 2018 countdown, produced in association with AM Best.
Speaking to brokers and insurers in the sector Post asked them about the cyber landscape, coverage available and risk management.
Michèle Bacchus spoke to brokers to find out their thoughts on regulation, their trade body and their opinion of the UK insurance market
Post, in association with Tällt Ventures, indexes those that have the most potential to influence, change or disrupt the global market.