Right Here, Right Now, it is shortlist time!
Everybody Loves a Carnival and the British Insurance Awards 25th anniversary bash on the 10 July at the Royal Albert Hall is going to be some event.
As to who is in the running for the 2019 British Insurance Awards, today Post can reveal the names of the firms that had the judges singing “Praise You”, “You’ve Come a Long Way Baby” and that has got me “Going out of My Head”!
And put away the Old Pair of Jeans, get the glad rags dry cleaned and, if you have not already done so, go to the British Insurance Awards and book your space for what it is undoubtedly going to be a Wonderful Night this summer.
And who knows, maybe some of you will have such a good time you will see the Sunset in and then Eat Sleep Rave Repeat and do it all again the next day… or simply end up Halfway Between the Gutter and The Stars.
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- Analysis: Investing in a sustainable future
- More than half of London market risks placed electronically in Q2
- Allianz creates digital claims role
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks
- Hong Kong protests highlight civil unrest exposures as risk appetites wane
- Industry body calls on government to protect vulnerable road users