Right Here, Right Now, it is shortlist time!
Everybody Loves a Carnival and the British Insurance Awards 25th anniversary bash on the 10 July at the Royal Albert Hall is going to be some event.
As to who is in the running for the 2019 British Insurance Awards, today Post can reveal the names of the firms that had the judges singing “Praise You”, “You’ve Come a Long Way Baby” and that has got me “Going out of My Head”!
And put away the Old Pair of Jeans, get the glad rags dry cleaned and, if you have not already done so, go to the British Insurance Awards and book your space for what it is undoubtedly going to be a Wonderful Night this summer.
And who knows, maybe some of you will have such a good time you will see the Sunset in and then Eat Sleep Rave Repeat and do it all again the next day… or simply end up Halfway Between the Gutter and The Stars.
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG