Right Here, Right Now, it is shortlist time!
Everybody Loves a Carnival and the British Insurance Awards 25th anniversary bash on the 10 July at the Royal Albert Hall is going to be some event.
As to who is in the running for the 2019 British Insurance Awards, today Post can reveal the names of the firms that had the judges singing “Praise You”, “You’ve Come a Long Way Baby” and that has got me “Going out of My Head”!
And put away the Old Pair of Jeans, get the glad rags dry cleaned and, if you have not already done so, go to the British Insurance Awards and book your space for what it is undoubtedly going to be a Wonderful Night this summer.
And who knows, maybe some of you will have such a good time you will see the Sunset in and then Eat Sleep Rave Repeat and do it all again the next day… or simply end up Halfway Between the Gutter and The Stars.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports