- Covéa Insurance
- Policy Bee
Amid challenging conditions, LV, Customer Care award winner, maintained remarkable focus on client satisfaction.
LV’s vision to be ‘best loved’ was a key differentiator in the market, centred around customer expectations that insurance needed to be straightforward, trusted and fair.
A strategy of simplification and appropriate digitisation to reduce effort has significantly improved customer experiences: the LV app enables image uploads of damaged vehicles and has reduced the first notification stage from five days to just 30 minutes.
Migrating motor and home policies from a legacy system to Guidewire has been a smart move for LV. Systems Thinking was introduced across the business and the customer’s end to end journey was redesigned and piloted within a model office.
Smarter decision-making around disputed liability cases has vastly reduced effort and anguish for motor customers. With exceptionally high customer satisfaction scores and significantly reduced calls for claims,
LV’s decision to integrate artifical intelligence into its claims systems has also reaped benefits.
The insurer has crafted a stable platform and an agile operating model.
“Good to see a focus on simplification supported by a move from legacy IT infrastructure,” commented one judge.
The people at LV work relentlessly day in and day out to do what’s right for our customers and make sure they’re looked after. We strongly believe in putting our customers at the heart of what we do and it means a lot to have been named winner of the Customer Care award.Rodney Assock, operational services director, LV General Insurance
- FCA announces crackdown over treatment of vulnerable customers
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Hiscox floats seized ship cover as Iran Gulf tensions threaten premiums
- Blog: Home insurance - the rise of non-standard
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Investment returns drive Beazley half-year profit as it strengthens cat reserves
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer