After short-listing 30 talented candidates for interview, we can finally reveal the six successful claims professionals that have been selected for the first series of Claims Apprentice.
Dominic Dawkiw, motor claims team leader, RSA
Laura Eccles, technical claims handler, Ecclesiastical
Simerjit Kaur, senior claims handler, major loss team, Allianz Insurance
Tosin Omosebi, claims adjuster, QBE
Alex Riley, global energy claims adjuster, Zurich Insurance
Verity Ross, motor expert claims handler, Zurich Insurance
Now ahead of the Kennedys-sponsored series being broadcast in March and April, get to know these apprentices better.
- Find out who has selected Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys as their winning anthem should be victorious.
- Who describes cheesy chips with garlic mayo as their food heaven.
- Who would invite Yannis Philippakis, Reggie Kray, Elon Musk, Angela Merkel to their dream dinner party
- And finally, who chose Eleanor Thomlinson - Damellsa in Poldark – to play them in the film of their life.
For the answers to all these questions and more please go to the Claims Apprentice website.
To meet the Claims Apprentice’s Alan Sugar, Kennedys’ Nick Thomas click here
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- Insurers throw support behind calls to ban use of hands free devices while driving
- Zurich's John Keppel on environmental sustainability
- Blog: The digital claims manager – a flash in the pan, or sign of progress
- Admiral sees £33m Ogden blow in first half
- Insurtech 100: May - July 2019 quarterly update
- QBE International posts loss following £51m Ogden hit