After short-listing 30 talented candidates for interview, we can finally reveal the six successful claims professionals that have been selected for the first series of Claims Apprentice.
Dominic Dawkiw, motor claims team leader, RSA
Laura Eccles, technical claims handler, Ecclesiastical
Simerjit Kaur, senior claims handler, major loss team, Allianz Insurance
Tosin Omosebi, claims adjuster, QBE
Alex Riley, global energy claims adjuster, Zurich Insurance
Verity Ross, motor expert claims handler, Zurich Insurance
Now ahead of the Kennedys-sponsored series being broadcast in March and April, get to know these apprentices better.
- Find out who has selected Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys as their winning anthem should be victorious.
- Who describes cheesy chips with garlic mayo as their food heaven.
- Who would invite Yannis Philippakis, Reggie Kray, Elon Musk, Angela Merkel to their dream dinner party
- And finally, who chose Eleanor Thomlinson - Damellsa in Poldark – to play them in the film of their life.
For the answers to all these questions and more please go to the Claims Apprentice website.
To meet the Claims Apprentice’s Alan Sugar, Kennedys’ Nick Thomas click here
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Financial services Brexit bill approaches £4bn as preparations slow