After short-listing 30 talented candidates for interview, we can finally reveal the six successful claims professionals that have been selected for the first series of Claims Apprentice.
Dominic Dawkiw, motor claims team leader, RSA
Laura Eccles, technical claims handler, Ecclesiastical
Simerjit Kaur, senior claims handler, major loss team, Allianz Insurance
Tosin Omosebi, claims adjuster, QBE
Alex Riley, global energy claims adjuster, Zurich Insurance
Verity Ross, motor expert claims handler, Zurich Insurance
Now ahead of the Kennedys-sponsored series being broadcast in March and April, get to know these apprentices better.
- Find out who has selected Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys as their winning anthem should be victorious.
- Who describes cheesy chips with garlic mayo as their food heaven.
- Who would invite Yannis Philippakis, Reggie Kray, Elon Musk, Angela Merkel to their dream dinner party
- And finally, who chose Eleanor Thomlinson - Damellsa in Poldark – to play them in the film of their life.
For the answers to all these questions and more please go to the Claims Apprentice website.
To meet the Claims Apprentice’s Alan Sugar, Kennedys’ Nick Thomas click here
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Zurich's Hayley Robinson on relationship building in the age of digitalisation