After short-listing 30 talented candidates for interview, we can finally reveal the six successful claims professionals that have been selected for the first series of Claims Apprentice.
Dominic Dawkiw, motor claims team leader, RSA
Laura Eccles, technical claims handler, Ecclesiastical
Simerjit Kaur, senior claims handler, major loss team, Allianz Insurance
Tosin Omosebi, claims adjuster, QBE
Alex Riley, global energy claims adjuster, Zurich Insurance
Verity Ross, motor expert claims handler, Zurich Insurance
Now ahead of the Kennedys-sponsored series being broadcast in March and April, get to know these apprentices better.
- Find out who has selected Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys as their winning anthem should be victorious.
- Who describes cheesy chips with garlic mayo as their food heaven.
- Who would invite Yannis Philippakis, Reggie Kray, Elon Musk, Angela Merkel to their dream dinner party
- And finally, who chose Eleanor Thomlinson - Damellsa in Poldark – to play them in the film of their life.
For the answers to all these questions and more please go to the Claims Apprentice website.
To meet the Claims Apprentice’s Alan Sugar, Kennedys’ Nick Thomas click here
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports
- Canopius and Amtrust Lloyd’s ink merger agreement
- Ex-RSA SME MD Tara Waite rejoins insurance sector after Wonga collapse