The Personal Finance Society's president has criticised the Chartered Insurance Institute for not giving the PFS board the chance to have input into a consultation document launched today and warned it is considering options for alternative legal structures.
John Lewis' home insurance advert has caused a storm but the real eyesore is the reaction to it, argues Post news editor Jen Frost.
Motor insurance sees biggest drop for seven years; Apollo gets new investment; Axa sets aside €1.5bn to fight deforestation; Nexus refinances; and Radius acquires Milestone
Post wraps up the major insurance deals, launches and investments of the week
The launch of the whiplash portal has made it more difficult for firms to make money handling small claims, leading to firms reassessing their models. Post investigates what the sector will look like in a post reform world.
On #WorldMentalHealthDay we're pleased to announce our partnership with @AvivaUK to support adults and young people to improve their wellbeing.— British Red Cross (@BritishRedCross) October 10, 2021
Find out more about how you can learn skills to help you cope: https://t.co/BO1Fkh6fFy pic.twitter.com/qdhXIIvJB3
- Briefing: John Lewis home insurance ad’s path of destruction
- Motor insurance sees biggest drop for seven years; Apollo gets new investment; Axa sets aside €1.5bn to fight deforestation; Nexus refinances; and Radius acquires Milestone
- Video Q&A: Aviva’s Nick Major and Gareth Hemming on its triple win at the 2021 BIAs
- Sabre warns of driving test 'backlog' effect
- Advertising feature: Property claims - building supply chain resilience in a crisis
- Insurers to sue government on Vnuk
- Lloyd’s and London market D&I efforts light on inclusion, says FCA
The top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority regulated companies listed by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR ratio
Between 15 March and 15 May Post invited insurance employees, through emails, social media and via the brand’s print and online channels, to nominate and rate their employers on a variety of aspects including their management, diversity, work/life balance and whether they would recommend the employer to a friend. More than 2300 responses were received and more than 50 firms were nominated.
The impact of Covid-19 saw the European non-life insurance market report a decline in gross written premium and profit after tax. AM Best analyses the numbers and reports on the movements in the ranking and the outlooks for the leading markets within the continent
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?