Broker Pound Gates faces professional negligence suit from nurseries unable to claim for pandemic closures
Around 70 childcare nurseries that were unable to claim for losses incurred during the pandemic have joined a prospective class action planning to take legal action against their insurance broker.
Rishi Sunak and John Glen meeting with insurers could be 'first stage' in implementing Solvency II changes
A meeting between insurers and Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak and Economic Secretary to the Treasury John Glen could be the “fist stage” in attempt to work out an agreement for Solvency II changes following Brexit.
A personal injury expert has raised concerns that the new motor insurance legislation cutting the Vnuk law, puts “profits above the injured”.
Now that our final six contestants have been put into teams and decided upon names, it is time for the apprentices to tackle their first task.
Today, two members of our Commercial team, Tim Weymouth and Adam Fulcher, are at Colchester Golf Club with our insurer partners raising money for a brilliant cause, The Not Forgotten Association charity. Well done to all the participants! pic.twitter.com/ZRRGyifVEC— Aston Lark (@AstonLark) June 22, 2022
- Broker Pound Gates faces professional negligence suit from nurseries unable to claim for pandemic closures
- Concerns raised over government putting ‘profits above the injured’ as Vnuk cut takes effect
- Rishi Sunak and John Glen meeting with insurers could be 'first stage' in implementing Solvency II changes
- Ecclesiastical's Saunders says keep up the momentum on mental wellbeing
- Greggs ups Covid BI claim against Zurich to £150m ahead of trial next week
- Claims Apprentice 2022: Episode two – Claims handling challenge
- Intelligence: All on board – firms must tackle representation
The top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority regulated companies listed by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR ratio
Diversification into primary insurance leads to shuffle among the world’s largest reinsurance groups AM Best's Catherine Thomas and Mathilde Jakobsen explain.
Asia Pacific non-life insurers have proven their agility and tenacity in overcoming headwinds over the past year to deliver solid results. Christie Lee, senior director of analytics for Asia-Pacific at AM Best, discusses the region’s scorecard
The impact of Covid-19 saw the European non-life insurance market report a decline in gross written premium and profit after tax. AM Best analyses the numbers and reports on the movements in the ranking and the outlooks for the leading markets within the continent