Brokers, there is still time left to shape the runners and riders for this year’s Underwriting Service Awards.
You simply need to fill in a short questionnaire that examines the service you are getting from your insurers in various distinct lines of business, purely where the professional capabilities of and service quality provided by their underwriters are concerned.
Your invaluable input, combined with that of your commercial broking peers, will determine the winners of November’s Underwriting Service Awards 2017. Therefore do please provide all the honest grades you can. This is your opportunity to give praise where praise is due and to put insurers straight on their underwriting teams’ failings.
Remember, as a small incentive for you to spend a few minutes filling in this short questionnaire, we will put all respondents’ names into a draw for the chance to win one of five Amazon vouchers each worth £20.
Please note that:
• All responses will be treated as anonymous and strictly confidential.
• Questions marked with a red asterisk * must be filled in.
• There is a “save and continue” option, in case you wish to save your responses and return to them later.
Thank you for your participation!
- FCA announces crackdown over treatment of vulnerable customers
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Hiscox floats seized ship cover as Iran Gulf tensions threaten premiums
- Blog: Home insurance - the rise of non-standard
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Investment returns drive Beazley half-year profit as it strengthens cat reserves
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer