With an April 2021 launch date still on the table for the small claims portal, the government has been urged to do it right rather than “rushing” it.
Third party liability claims arising from August’s Stonehaven train crash in Scotland will fall to either Travelers or QBE, broker letters reveal.
The Financial Conduct Authority’s Dear CEO letter at the start of September revisited its concerns about insurance intermediaries being at risk of financial failure during the Covid-19 crisis and the need to plan for orderly wind-downs.
Recent research has found that a large portion of insurance workers feel more must be done on diversity. Culture Shift CEO Gemma McCall breaks down the findings and considers the industry's next steps.
We've published our Ethnic Diversity in the Workplace report.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) October 23, 2020
Through a combination of personal stories and a survey, the report highlights the experiences of black and minority ethnic colleagues in our market to bring different perspectives into focus.https://t.co/NtUa13vTh5
- Aon, Allianz, Aviva, Convex, Direct Line, Gallagher, LV, Marsh, Munich Re and Zurich dicuss the future of work
- Travelers and QBE face Stonehaven train crash liability claims
- Government urged not to rush whiplash reforms
- Lloyd’s bosses bombarded with ‘calendar jam’ as insurers targeted on Twitter
- Analysis: FCA sets sights on broker failures
- Q&A: CILA president and Crawford chief ethics officer Shaun Kelly
- Spotlight: Climate change: Aviation, carbon neutrality and the potential impact on the insurance market
A ranking of the top 100 Prudential Regulation Authority-regulated UK insurance companies, with each business broken down by gross written premium, net written premium, underwriting result, retention ratio, solvency capital requirement and SCR Ratio.
Six up-and-coming claims managers, six ambitious candidates, all with one aim, to be crowned Claims Apprentice 2020. But who will be victorious?
Post, in association with Sønr, indexes the businesses driving the innovation across the market, some offering solutions to accelerate corporate activity, others paving their own futures.
A series of video casts brought to you by Insurance Age and Insurance Post while our journalists are in isolation lockdown looking at the major topics of the day