- Hood Group (with Sainsburys)
- Landmark Information Group
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems are changing the way we drive yet consumer awareness is still low and industry standards for calibration lacking.
Autoglass was awarded Outsourced Partner of the Year for its tireless investment in technology and training to establish an industry-wide accredited benchmark the motor insurance industry desperately needs.
Making decisions underpinned by customer insight, deep technical expertise and the best technology, the company invests heavily in its workforce.
When an ADAS vehicle require bodyfitting or repair work, only trained ADAS technicians are able to work with the special calibrating machines needed.
Most bodyshops around the UK are only just beginning to see the need for specialist ADAS technicians. However, nearly one-third of Autoglass technicians are already trained in ADAS and the company aims to double this number in the next year.
A joint collaboration with the Institute of the Motor Industry resulted in an industry-wide accreditation for ADAS calibration, designed to pave the way for the rest of the sector and raise standards in ADAS calibration, ensuring accurate recalibration is undertaken following a windscreen replacement. Autoglass also provides regular MI and insight reports to assist insurers in understanding risk and managing underwriting costs.
We’re delighted to have won the Outsourced Partner Of the Year award, especially given the calibre of companies shortlisted. It’s great to be recognised for the work we have put into our ADAS proposition over the last 18 months to firmly cement our market leadership and support our insurance partners.Neil Atherton, sales and marketing director at Autoglass
- FCA announces crackdown over treatment of vulnerable customers
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Hiscox floats seized ship cover as Iran Gulf tensions threaten premiums
- Blog: Home insurance - the rise of non-standard
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Investment returns drive Beazley half-year profit as it strengthens cat reserves
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer