- Allianz Insurance
- DAS UK Group
- Zurich Insurance
LV bagged the Brand Management of the Year award with an impressive change of direction centred around a strong customer-first campaign.
While the impact of autonomous vehicles on motor insurance remains unknown, LV didn’t want to just sit around and see what happened.
With the backing of a strong campaign ‘From the Heart’, LV decided to widen its portfolio and offer a home insurance proposition that would enthral customers.
LV decided to listen to its customers to shape a new proposition encompassing suggestions picked up through market research.
Resonating terms such as ‘value’ and ‘extra peace of mind’ then formed the basis for a refreshed marketing strategy to reflect this new stage in LV’s journey.
So LV decided to simplify discounts – a success with customers. And when the going gets tough, LV now offers its customers a personal claims handler for that ‘extra peace of mind’.
LV has since smashed through its targets for home insurance growth and increased web business to reduce call centre reliance and encourage more customer self-service.
Without slashing prices or undercutting competitors, LV has firmly cemented its position in the home insurance market.
To win this award is an incredible achievement. Ensuring we look after our brand is extremely important to us and it’s fantastic that our efforts to do this have been recognised for the second year in a row.Heather Smith, managing director, LV General Insurance Direct
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early