Aviva, Allianz and Zurich are among the firms leading the way in terms of the shortlist for the Insurance Fraud Awards 2017.
With eight nominations, Aviva is in the running for the most awards, followed by Allianz (six) and DWF (five).
With four nominations each, NFU Mutual, Robertson & Co and Zurich (incorporating Endsleigh) are also up for a host of prizes on the night.
Held on the 5th October at the Brewery in London, the Insurance Fraud Awards are the ultimate accolade for the top fraud fighters of the general insurance market, rewarding those at the forefront of tackling and preventing insurance fraud.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails