Aviva, Allianz and Zurich are among the firms leading the way in terms of the shortlist for the Insurance Fraud Awards 2017.
With eight nominations, Aviva is in the running for the most awards, followed by Allianz (six) and DWF (five).
With four nominations each, NFU Mutual, Robertson & Co and Zurich (incorporating Endsleigh) are also up for a host of prizes on the night.
Held on the 5th October at the Brewery in London, the Insurance Fraud Awards are the ultimate accolade for the top fraud fighters of the general insurance market, rewarding those at the forefront of tackling and preventing insurance fraud.
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Blog: Database overload
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins