Aviva, Allianz and Zurich are among the firms leading the way in terms of the shortlist for the Insurance Fraud Awards 2017.
With eight nominations, Aviva is in the running for the most awards, followed by Allianz (six) and DWF (five).
With four nominations each, NFU Mutual, Robertson & Co and Zurich (incorporating Endsleigh) are also up for a host of prizes on the night.
Held on the 5th October at the Brewery in London, the Insurance Fraud Awards are the ultimate accolade for the top fraud fighters of the general insurance market, rewarding those at the forefront of tackling and preventing insurance fraud.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Webinar: Removing the shackles of heritage technology to become fit-for-purpose
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Allianz sets date for completion of LV business transfer