Aviva, Allianz and Zurich are among the firms leading the way in terms of the shortlist for the Insurance Fraud Awards 2017.
With eight nominations, Aviva is in the running for the most awards, followed by Allianz (six) and DWF (five).
With four nominations each, NFU Mutual, Robertson & Co and Zurich (incorporating Endsleigh) are also up for a host of prizes on the night.
Held on the 5th October at the Brewery in London, the Insurance Fraud Awards are the ultimate accolade for the top fraud fighters of the general insurance market, rewarding those at the forefront of tackling and preventing insurance fraud.
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- BoE governor Carney warns insurers over climate change
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Blog: Loyalty penalties - how the industry can be changed by smart technology
- Brightside appoints Derek Henry as broking MD
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- Private equity firm takes majority stake in Avid
- Low first-half cat losses give reinsurers temporary respite as Typhoon Jebi losses continue to mount