Mid-market is a growth area for many, so Post's second research project of the year aims to ask brokers how well insurers are doing in this sector and what more they can do.
We are seeking brokers to help us find out. The research asks what the appetite for mid-market business is among insurers and managing general agents? Have mid-market offerings improved in the last two years? Where are the most lucrative growth opportunities?
Is breadth of cover, claims handling or quality of underwriters the most important consideration when placing business? And finally which firms do you rate in terms of their current offering?
Brokers answer the survey here and see the results at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association conference in May.
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early