Mid-market is a growth area for many, so Post's second research project of the year aims to ask brokers how well insurers are doing in this sector and what more they can do.
We are seeking brokers to help us find out. The research asks what the appetite for mid-market business is among insurers and managing general agents? Have mid-market offerings improved in the last two years? Where are the most lucrative growth opportunities?
Is breadth of cover, claims handling or quality of underwriters the most important consideration when placing business? And finally which firms do you rate in terms of their current offering?
Brokers answer the survey here and see the results at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association conference in May.
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’