Mid-market is a growth area for many, so Post's second research project of the year aims to ask brokers how well insurers are doing in this sector and what more they can do.
We are seeking brokers to help us find out. The research asks what the appetite for mid-market business is among insurers and managing general agents? Have mid-market offerings improved in the last two years? Where are the most lucrative growth opportunities?
Is breadth of cover, claims handling or quality of underwriters the most important consideration when placing business? And finally which firms do you rate in terms of their current offering?
Brokers answer the survey here and see the results at the British Insurance Brokers’ Association conference in May.
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Victor names incoming UK boss
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry