The move comes as part of a bid by the insurer to grow its mid-market and e-trade business.
Its offices in Chelmsford, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham will specialise in mid-market insurance.
- MIB could be on the hook for claims under Green Cards regime
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- Allianz UK sheds CIO in restructure
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure
- CII launches Society of Claims Professionals