So much has been written and spoken about the need to "go digital", but what does that actually mean?
Recently Post in association with Guidewire hosted a webinar in which an expert panel attempted to plot a roadmap so that viewers could achieve their own digital insurance nirvana. Answering key questions such as:
- Do you really want to ‘go digital'?
- Are some of your business lines better suited to digital than others?
- How can you stay flexible and respond to change quickly?
- How can you add value as and touch points to engaged customers better?
- How can you nurture digital culture throughout your whole organisation?
Discussing these and other key points host Jonathan Swift was joined by:
Gabrielle Hase, CEO and founder, CatDogFish
Scott Kelly, head of aggregator relations, Ageas
Mark Mullin, digital strategy director, Guidewire
Steven Zuanella, chief digital officer, Zurich UK
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Lawyers slam government for 'cutting corners' on whiplash portal