So much has been written and spoken about the need to "go digital", but what does that actually mean?
Recently Post in association with Guidewire hosted a webinar in which an expert panel attempted to plot a roadmap so that viewers could achieve their own digital insurance nirvana. Answering key questions such as:
- Do you really want to ‘go digital'?
- Are some of your business lines better suited to digital than others?
- How can you stay flexible and respond to change quickly?
- How can you add value as and touch points to engaged customers better?
- How can you nurture digital culture throughout your whole organisation?
Discussing these and other key points host Jonathan Swift was joined by:
Gabrielle Hase, CEO and founder, CatDogFish
Scott Kelly, head of aggregator relations, Ageas
Mark Mullin, digital strategy director, Guidewire
Steven Zuanella, chief digital officer, Zurich UK
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- BoE governor Carney warns insurers over climate change
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Blog: Loyalty penalties - how the industry can be changed by smart technology
- Brightside appoints Derek Henry as broking MD
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- Private equity firm takes majority stake in Avid
- Low first-half cat losses give reinsurers temporary respite as Typhoon Jebi losses continue to mount