"Just last week we found an exclusion in an insurance policy that related to Y2K and that was 17 years ago. And yet, here was a document today that said you could not do something because of it. It is
Don't forget to enter our #PetoftheMonth #competition to be in with a chance of winning a £25 Argos voucher! Simply share a pic of your pet enjoying the outdoors #WinWednesday— Argos Pet Insurance (@ArgosPets) March 20, 2019
Competition closes at 23:59 on 31.03.19. For full T&Cs visit: https://t.co/hnjj9yfsqH pic.twitter.com/fF0NwPOBsu
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 2 - The Debate
- Blog: Aon and Willis Towers Watson – could the off deal be on again soon?
- David Ross takes the stand in Gallagher vs Ardonagh trial
- Special Report: Motor Insurance Research 2019
- Special Report: Motor Insurance Research 2019: Expert View
- Zurich ‘temporarily’ pulls out of direct home insurance
- Blog: How ready is the motor insurance supply chain for the electric future?