A man was killed at work as a result of his employer's negligence. Within two months of the accident, the deceased's widow was paid £129,600 under a death in service scheme. The sum was paid to th
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship