A man was killed at work as a result of his employer's negligence. Within two months of the accident, the deceased's widow was paid £129,600 under a death in service scheme. The sum was paid to th
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brexit: Sompo International to set-up Luxembourg operation
- H2 nat cats set to push up P&C pricing, says Swiss Re
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse