Certainly three rises in a row were not expected. The tax had already increased from 6% to 9.5% on 1 November 2015, and then from 9.5% to 10% on 1 October 2016. So the jump to 12%, as announced by Cha
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop