Certainly three rises in a row were not expected. The tax had already increased from 6% to 9.5% on 1 November 2015, and then from 9.5% to 10% on 1 October 2016. So the jump to 12%, as announced by Cha
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in