Winner: All Clear
- Aston Lark
- BGL Group
- Saga Services
The Personal Lines Broker of the Year award was presented to All Clear, the insurance specialist for customers with pre-existing medical conditions.
“Happy colleagues equals happy customers equals business growth” was the basis of the All Clear employee engagement programme and the business invested heavily in UK call centres, extra staff, and training.
Supporting the Financial Conduct Authority’s ‘Access to Insurance’ campaign, All Clear has gone the extra mile to champion vulnerable customers, using risk algorithms to cut cancer premiums, creating an online platform with 61 products and producing new risk pricing to encompass a staggering 99% of customers.
Trustpilot became a focal point for the medical broker after the growing customer base wrote more positive reviews on the site thereby engendering more new customers. A self-repeating cycle with no visible end in sight. And, should things go wrong, the revised claims process will produce a settlement within just five working days.
All Clear also invited its staff to choose the company’s new values, producing strong engagement from the start.
But not just internally. Customer loyalty has never been higher either, with an influx of return customers, and recommendations flying out to their friends and families.
On behalf of the whole team, this award recognises All Clear. We’re delighted to win one of the most prestigious awards in our industry, Personal Lines Broker of the Year. Everyone at All Clear has gone that extra mile, helping provide travel insurance for over three million customers with all medical conditions. Our 9.5/10 score on Trustpilot shows our dedication. Thanks for voting for us.Chris Rolland, CEO, All Clear
- FCA announces crackdown over treatment of vulnerable customers
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Hiscox floats seized ship cover as Iran Gulf tensions threaten premiums
- Blog: Home insurance - the rise of non-standard
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Investment returns drive Beazley half-year profit as it strengthens cat reserves
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer