Today we reveal the companies that will be in the running for the 23rd British Insurance Awards at the Royal Albert Hall.
So will you be in the spotlight come 5 July at the Royal Albert Hall? Well, the wait is over, as we unveil the companies that have made it onto the British Insurance Awards 2017 shortlist.
It goes without saying that the judges were once again impressed with the entries, and those firms that have made the cut should be justifiably proud when they take to the red carpet in three months time.
And if you have not booked your seat for the preeminent industry event of the year, remember to go to www.insuranceawards.com to lock up your spot right away, for what promises to be the breakout success of the year when it comes to insurance celebrations.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- Allianz's Stephanie Smith on cultural transformation in the industry
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology