Today we reveal the companies that will be in the running for the 23rd British Insurance Awards at the Royal Albert Hall.
So will you be in the spotlight come 5 July at the Royal Albert Hall? Well, the wait is over, as we unveil the companies that have made it onto the British Insurance Awards 2017 shortlist.
It goes without saying that the judges were once again impressed with the entries, and those firms that have made the cut should be justifiably proud when they take to the red carpet in three months time.
And if you have not booked your seat for the preeminent industry event of the year, remember to go to www.insuranceawards.com to lock up your spot right away, for what promises to be the breakout success of the year when it comes to insurance celebrations.
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Child abuse inquiry slams ‘hostile, baffling, frustrating and futile’ claims process as it pushes for insurer action
- Saga reports surge in fixed priced policies as insurance margins shrink
- PE house swoops for Charles Taylor in £261m deal
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Ageas and Ardonagh’s Uris extend deal with £200m contract
- Lloyd's execs encouraged by more disciplined underwriting
- Ecclesiastical UKGI MD John Blundell to retire