Gross premiums written increased more than fourfold (420%), at $46.8m (£35.5m) from $9m.
While the renters and homeowners insurance start-up continued to post underwriting losses, it cut these from
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned