He will begin his new role on 7 January. He succeeds Shaw, who stepped down in June.
Hewett was the global chief marketing officer at Octo Telematics. Prior to that, he held other senior leadership
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Honcho secures investment from Maven