On 23 November 2009, a new Bill went to the House of Lords with a promise to significantly change insurance and insolvency law in relation to third-party claimants. For the first time, under the Third
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential