Spokesman, Access to Justice
Managing partner of Amelans, founder of marketing consortium Injury Lawyers 4 U, and spokesman of Access to Justice, the ‘No-win, no-fee David Brent' regularly gets into Twitter battles with Axa's David Williams.
2017 is a big year for the claimant community: some personal injury lawyers might go out of business if the proposed whiplash reforms are carried out. The consultation has just closed and we await to hear who the government has listened to: PI lawyers or insurers?
The former have got the better of the latter before. Will they do so again?
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim
- Gallagher Bassett acquires claims management firm
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Finch and ICB owner on acquisition trail with sight set on €500m revenue by 2022
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report