What are your fondest memories of winning The Claims Rising Star Award?
Emma Church, broker fraud performance manager, LV – winner in 2012: When I knew that I had been shortlisted for the award, I neve
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'