A motorcycle and a car raced each other recently on a country lane, until the biker ran out of road and hit a signpost. The result was a catalogue of injuries: fractured collar-bone, three cracked
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Lawyers slam government for 'cutting corners' on whiplash portal