Victorian philosopher Herbert Spencer coined a phrase - often erroneously attributed to Charles Darwin - that perfectly sums up today's personal lines broker: survival of the fittest. He said species
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned