The energy sector has traditionally been viewed as one of the most volatile insurance markets and this viewpoint has been roundly affirmed over the past couple of years. Hurricane Katrina caused havoc
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020